Can you relate to any of the following?
If four or more of the following apply to you and your business, Breakthrough Coach can help. As an Ottawa business coach firm, we are no strangers to the frustrations, anxieties and problems that plague business owners and we have proven programs specifically designed to help. Contact us today for a FREE consultation. You have everything to gain!
- Finding good people is tough; keeping them is even tougher.
- We spend a lot of time reworking, fixing errors and firefighting.
- My goals lack written actions, measurements and timelines.
- I’m not sure how to measure the effectiveness of my advertising.
- My sales are inconsistent-and not high enough.
- Cash is often tight.
- Quality is not always what I’d like it to be.
- I spend little time or money improving my own skills.
- I have no time for the things I enjoy most and am best at.
- My family would like more time with me.
- I spend too much time ‘working’ and not enough ‘managing’.
- It seems my business owns me instead of the other way around.
- Nobody is willing to buy my business for its real value.
- My customers only seem to be concerned about price.
Critical factors required for success:
Strategy: As the owner of the business, you are strategic and focused on the long-term, instead of being mired in the day-to-day activities of the business. You differentiate your business clearly from your competitors. Your business’s mission, vision and goals align with your personal life.
Leadership: You inspire your team to follow the vision and goals placed before them. Time is well balanced between working “on the business” and working “in the business”, with more and more time spent doing what you like to do and what you excel at.
Marketing: Your target market is clearly defined and you deliver a congruent message, each and every time. Lead generation is measured and you employ a number of effective marketing strategies at any given time.
Sales: You have a well-documented and effective selling system in place. Metrics are used regularly to track success and to identify areas of improvement. Those responsible for the sales process know what to do, and how to do it.
Operations & Customer Service: Quality of service is consistently high. Key performance indicators allow you to measure operations, even while the owner is absent. Referrals and long-term customer loyalty are commonplace.
Your People: You are able to find, attract and keep good people because you understand and satisfy their needs. Similar to you, they know where the business is going and are committed to the success of the enterprise.
Money: Financial statements are organized to meet your business structure and plans. Cash flow along with assets, such as inventory and receivables, are under control and well forecasted. Your statements allow for clear decision-making and implementation.
Systems: You are able to grow exponentially because you have established proven and clearly documented systems. Root cause analysis of errors are now addressed within your procedures and training. Your business can be sold at a high value because a new owner could readily maintain ongoing earnings.